Hey friends, you know that Mozilla is the best browser for surfing the net everywhere anywhere, It provides a lots of applications and add ones, and a large no. of people use it to surf the web.
I have come to you with amazing methods to boost up its speed which i found somewhere, you may like it.
Method 1Here's something for broadband people that will really speed Firefox up:
- Type "about:config" into the address bar and hit return.The following page will appear.
network.http.pipelining network.http.proxy.pipelining network.http.pipelining.maxrequests
Normally the browser will make one request to a web page at a time. When you enable pipelining will make several at once, which really speeds up page loading.
2. Alter the entries as follows:
- Set "network.http.pipelining" to "true"
- Set "network.http.proxy.pipelining" to "true"
- Set "network.http.pipelining.maxrequests" to some number like 30. This means it will make 30 requests at once.
- Lastly right-click anywhere and select New-> Integer. Name it "nglayout.initialpaint.delay" and set its value to "0". This value is the amount of time the browser waits before it acts on information it recieves.
If you're using a broadband connection you'll load pages MUCH faster now!