25 January, 2011

What do you say?

I love somebody who do not know me.
I care somebody who do not care me.
I want to help somebody who do not want to help me.
I try to make a smile on the face of unknown person who do not how to smile and when to smile.
I want to be the big helper in this world.
I want tnah everyone in this will become happy and healthy-wealthy.
When these types of thoughts you listen from somebody, what do you think?
Do you think these are necessory?
Do you think when a person think this, he can do it.
And when a person think and say. How many people want to help them?
Do you think when a person say this, he is able to do this?
    .............................Dear friends, in this worrld, this is necessory that some people think about it.
       What do you say?
MOHD FAISAL ANAS

No comments: